"10 Flirty Conversation Starters to Charm Your Crush"

 "10 Flirty Conversation Starters to Charm Your Crush"



___________________________________________________________________________

1. "Do you have a map? Because I keep getting lost in your eyes."

2. "Are you a magician? Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears."

3. "Do you have a name, or can I call you mine?"

4. "Are you a time traveler? Because I can't imagine my future without you."

5. "Is your name Google? Because you have everything I’ve been searching for."

6. "If you were a vegetable, you’d be a cute-cumber."

7. "Do you have a Band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you."

8. "Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams."

9. "If you were a fruit, you’d be a fineapple."

10. "Are you a parking ticket? Because you’ve got FINE written all over you."

Convo Stater :

  • Favorite Movies or TV Shows: "What's the best movie or TV show you've seen recently? I need some new recommendations!"
  • Hobbies and Interests: "What do you love to do in your free time? Any cool hobbies?"
  • Travel and Adventure: "If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?"
  • Music and Concerts: "What’s your favorite music genre? Have you been to any great concerts?"
  • Food and Restaurants: "What’s your favorite restaurant or type of cuisine? I’m always looking for new places to try!"
  • Books and Reading: "Have you read any good books lately? I'm looking for something new to read."

Remember to be genuine and respectful, and to make sure your crush is comfortable with playful banter!

Comments